The fourth season of concert series for composed classical and contemporary music Metabonma is starting with the performance of trumpet player Aleš Klančar and percussionist Jože Bogolin at Klub Gromka on 27 February.
Ales Klančar is regular member of the Portuguese Remix Ensemble Casa da Musica and the Dutch ensemble Insomnio, he also co-operates with other foreign ensembles for contemporary classical music such as: MusikFabrik (Germany), KlangForum (Austria), Contrechamps (Switzerland), Ars Nova (Sweden) and Athelas Sinfonietta (Denmark).
Jože Bogolin plays – as a member and soloist – with various orchestras and chamber ensembles such as: EUYO Wind Ensemble, EUYO Symphony Orchestra, Slovenian Philharmonic Orchestra, RTV Orchestra of Ljubljana, SNG Opera-Ballet Orchestra Ljubljana, Komische Oper Berlin, Australian Chamber, Perkumania, Slowind and Drumartica. Together with Simon Klavžar he curates the program of Metabonma.
· Gottfried Reiche: Abblasen + Jeremiah Clarke: Trumpet Voluntary
· John Hartmann: Fantasia Brillante On The Air Rule Britannia
· Áskell Másson: Prim (for solo snare drum)
· Mauricio Kagel: Morceau De Concours (for solo trumpet)
· Matthias Pintscher: Shining Forth (for solo trumpet)
· Nebojša Jovan Živkovič: Born To Beat Wild (for trumpet and big drum)
27 February 2017, Monday 21.00 – Klub Gromka, Ljubljana